In social media marketing, the rule of thumb is that if industry customers are actively participating in social media, the businesses that seek their patronage ought to be on social media as well.
You will learn how to effectively use social media, how it fits within their marketing strategy.
This social media marketing course teaches learners the essential basic skills for beginners.
On this course you will learn how to:-
- Develop a social media strategy and incorporating it into your marketing efforts
- Build an effective social media team that’s not prone to wasting time browsing
- Analyse the strengths and weaknesses of your social media efforts, to improve them
- Gain knowledge of the major social media platforms and their varied functionalities
- How to incorporate quality content and blogging into your social media activities
Session One: Course Overview
Session Two: Getting Started
- What is Social Media?
- Pre-Assignment Review
Session Three: Understanding the Marketing Mix
- The Five P’s and Social Media
- Exercise Your Muscle
- Session Four: Developing a Social Media Plan
- Things to Think About
- Utilisation Guidelines
- Expanding Your Digital Presence
- What’s the Value?
Session Five: Building Your Social Media Team
- Building the Team
- The Community
Session Six: Using Social Media to Build Internal Communities
- Does it Mean Everyone is Online All the Time?
- Make it Work
Session Seven: Analyzing Your Impact with Metrics
- Useful Metrics
- Understanding Metrics
- Timing is Everything
Session Eight: Keeping on Top of the Trends
Session Nine: Damage Control
- That’s Not Good!
- Get Smart
- Session Ten: Using Facebook
- Getting Started
- Building Your Community
- Taking it Further
Session Eleven: Using LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Essentials
- Setting Up Your Account
- Getting Connected
Session Twelve: Using Twitter
- Making it Memorable
- Using Lists
Session Thirteen: Building a Blog
- Should I Be Blogging?
- Blog Rules
- Help People Find You
- What Will I Write About?
- Planning Your Blog
- Vlogs and YouTube
Session Fourteen: Using Specialty Sites
Session Fifteen: Using Social Media Management Tools
Session Sixteen: Launching Your Plan
- Pulling Everything Together
- Preparing for Delivery or Upgrade
- Recommended Reading List
- Post-Course Assessment
- Pre- and Post-Assessment Answer Keys
- Personal Action Plan