The aim of this course is to develop your knowledge, understanding and skills to manage team performance.
You will learn how to identify the strengths and expertise of your team and allocate the work effectively.
You will learn how to support your team members and provide feedback on the effectiveness of team communication and make improvements.
On this course you learn how to:
- Manage team performance
- Be able to manage communications within a team
- Understand the management of team performance
- Be able to allocate and assure the quality of work
At the end of this course you will be able to:-
- Explain to team members the lines of communication and authority levels
- Communicate individual and team objectives, responsibilities and priorities
- Use communication methods that are appropriate to the topics, audience and timescales
- Provide support to team members when they need it e. Agree with team members a process for providing feedback on work progress and any issues arising
- Review the effectiveness of team communications and make improvements