- Do we know a leader when we see one?
- Leadership skills and qualities
- What is leadership?
- The helicopter view
- X & Y Theory
- John Adairs – Action Centred Leadership
- Consequences of poor leadership
- Situational Leadership
- Matching leadership styles with performance
- Definition of Team Building
- Stages of Team Building
- Conflict and negotiation
- What is Motivation
- Fredrick Herzberg Theory
- Maslow’s Hierarchy Of Needs
- SMART objectives
Team Leading Course
It is paramount that if a business is to succeed then you will need leaders to lead a team.
This course provides a solid introduction to team-leading training with theory as well as interactive quizzes and a workbook that the learner can download and print as they work through this course.
The learner will also be able to printout a course completion certificate that can be verified with the learners own course completion id number