This short online learning programme is a must for anyone who uses the Internet. Even if you feel you know it all, you will get some new advice and be shown new ideas.
If you are new, it will start you off with the basics and will rapidly show you ways to be safer on the web.
At work it is vital that you understand the rules on internet use at work as well as understanding the scams that can be used against you. It’s also a must for families who need to know real practical details of social networks such as Facebook.
It includes setting up your Facebook account to increase your protection as well as ways to deal with Cyberbullying and Sexting.
Screenshots are used, in a very practical way, to show how things work and how to change settings for maximum speed and safety. You can work through the materials at your own pace.
This short online learning programme is very clear and easy to understand. It includes the money side of starting work as well as bank accounts, saving money, borrowing money as well as how to avoid card fraud, internet fraud and identity theft.
This simplifies things that some people think are complicated but are not. It will help you plan things for yourself or for your family.
This resource supports VTCT Level 1 Award in Understanding Personal Finance (QCF) AG10460.
This interactive online learning programme will develop the individual’s Job search skills providing exclusive ongoing access to EmployabilityPus software their own job-search hub.
Learners you will:
- Easily write a CV and Cover Letter that gets you noticed using the latest digital CV building technology
- Get clarity on your best career options and direction with the Career Diagnostic app
- Essential job search and job interview insights
- Find jobs that you’d like to apply for, and track your applications using EmployabilityPlus so you’ll know if your CV has been opened
- Career advice from industry insiders